Tuesday 31 May 2016

Breast implants popped by kangaroo

A KANGAROO has jumped a South Australian woman and burst her breast implants while she was cycling.

Sharon Heinrich, 45, said that she and her friend Helen Salter, 47, were riding side by side along a tourist route in the South Australian wine region of Clare Valley last week when she saw a large kangaroo standing on a slight embankment.
As they passed, the kangaroo bounded across the path, landing with his long hind legs first on Heinrich’s left torso and then on Salter’s back. It knocked both from their bikes before hopping off, apparently unharmed, Heinrich said.
“I’ve gone to ride past, I thought: ‘He’s cute,’ and he’s just jumped me and taken out the side of me,” Heinrich said. “As I’m falling, I felt him push off me and then he’s flown to Helen and taken her out.
Heinrich said she broke three ribs and will undergo surgery this week to replace ruptured breast implants.
“They worked as airbags and have been ruptured by the ordeal,” Heinrich joked.
Slater suffered concussion and whiplash, Heinrich said.

No comments:

Post a Comment